Nintendo Video apps outside US and Japan (JP) (Nintendo 3DS)
*** This service is no longer available. Nintendo already shutdown the Nintendo Video. Thank you. ***
For those who live outside the US country or Japan country (like me), and cannot download any video content in Nintendo Video apps in your 3DS, well, just set your DNS server in your Nintendo 3DS using these DNS server IP: “188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 ( this is a google DNS IP, just in case if something goes wrong with the first DNS IP), simple as that!! and now you can watch Nintendo Video outside the US country! even on Mars!!.
Step for manually changing DNS IP in your 3DS, I’m sure most of you don’t know how to count in this guide, it goes from up to down.
1. Go to Internet setting in your 3DS.
3. Go to connection 1, 2 or 3.
6. Go to Change Settings.
4. Go to the next page and select DNS.
8. Set Auto-Obtain DNS to “No” and enter Detailed Setup.
2. Set Primary DNS as 220.127.116.11 and Secondary DNS as 18.104.22.168.
9. Save, enjoy your Nintendo Video.
7. You know how to count?? – LoL!
* 25 June 2013 – 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 no longer in use, replace it with 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 (again, this is a google DNS IP, just in case if something goes wrong with the first DNS IP).
Latest posts by MaUi (see all)
- Bad disk detached and I wonder why, why, why, why, why. - September 21, 2016
- How I play Pokemon Go (0.37+) on rooted Android phone - September 15, 2016
- DMARC || SPF Check script with full recursive report - July 28, 2016